This is an MNSW sanctioned event, and as such, is run according to the regulations of MNSW permit – there will be no racing.
We will be using the track from 4pm to 10pm.
- All levels of rider welcome – there are plenty of first timers at these nights.
- All riders must be a financial member of NSWSMR – you can join on the night (form available at the track).
- We will accept road registered motards and one day licences will be available.
- Quads are welcome.
- For the motard bikes, peg sliders, barkbusters and catch cans is mandatory, no exceptions – for guidance in these areas, check the “How To” article for sliders and lock wiring, catch cans, etc on www.nswsmr.com.au – please keep a check on the website for updates.
- Anyone going racing in the future will have to also lock wire caliper bolts and all drain plugs for race scrutineering.
- No onboard or helmet cameras allowed (track policy).
- It is a good idea to bring clear goggles/ visor for later on in the night.
This is the fee for riding on the track.
Riding fees: – Cash Only – small notes would be a great help (not all $50′s if possible).
Standard Ride Senior = $100.00
Standard Ride Junior = $80.00
You have to be a club member to ride under the permit for the track, this is a once a year fee.
Competitive Member Senior (Going Racing) = $70.00
Competitive Member Junior (Going Racing) = $40.00
Non Competitive Member (Ride Days Only) = $30.00
This is your licence to ride at the track unless you have a current MA Licence.
One event MA licences: $25.00
These are specials that the club is running to help you get on the track cheaper to come and have a go if you are unsure that track riding is for you.
Come and try – one time only per person:
(Non Competitive Membership and Day Licence plus 2 sessions on a mates bike) = $80.00
Registered or race prepared Supermoto type bikes from 125cc 2 stroke to unlimited 4 stroke capacity.
Hypermotard type bikes or road bikes are not suitable or approved for this circuit.
Quads as per GCR’s
Full protection is required as per Supermoto GCR’s.
Approved Helmet with AS1698 label or similar.
1 piece leather suit or jacket and trousers constructed out of leather or other material of similar or greater durability.
Padded with a double layer of leather on shoulders, elbows & knees.
Boots with ankle and calf protection – must overlap the suit or trousers when in normal riding position.
Gloves – leather or other material of similar or greater durability.
Goggles or Visor